Network Optimization Service
Getting the most out of your network investment(s) is imperative. Our staff of telecom experts will audit your existing network deployment and provide optimization recommendations. Additional services include audits of your leased line circuit costs, billings and contracts for inaccuracies and subsequent correction and renegotation of costs and terms to ensure you’re not overpaying.
Pricing for this service is based on the size and complexity of your network, as well as the cost savings you gain from our efforts.
Engineering and Design Services
Our Network Services (Network Engineering and Design) can help you analyze, design, deploy, test, manage and support your network. This can help make your network cost effective, reliable and expandable through:
- Network Consulting – Our team with extensive network experience:
- Provides you with key insight and analysis
- Assists with everything from Security Consulting to IP Telephone Network Assessment to LAN/WAN Planning and Design
- Identifies the security, performance and sustainability needs of your network
- Network Design – Our network design team can help develop solutions that:
- Expand your reach
- Enable new market opportunities
- Deliver superior end-user experience
- Scale for the future
- Network Setup and Installation
- Provides you with the insight to build or expand your network
- Helps you choose the right design, technology and hardware
- Works with you from network setup through maintenance and support
- Network Upgrade and Data Migration
- Helps you upgrade to the latest technologies with minimal overhead
- Fast, smooth process
- Adds value to the bottom line of your business
- Network Management
- Provides ongoing network monitoring, problem resolution and system administration services
- Allows you to choose the services you need
- Preserves prior investments by complementing other network testing and monitoring tools
- Defines your expected levels of service by establishing Service Level Agreements
- Network Test Planning
- Ensures the reliability of your network by developing great test plans
SONET/SDH rings are still a dynamic design implemented in today’s fiber rings. The proper test times and required equipment can be quite costly, both in capital and operational expenses. Our SONET/SDH Testing Service alleviates the situation by providing you with the equipment and engineers to properly test and exercise your network saving you time and money.
Gigabit Ethernet Testing
Today, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet networks power over 90% of the world’s Enterprise LANs. With the advent of Gigabit data rates, new applications (interconnecting LANs, providing high speed Internet connections, MAN backbone and access technology, SAN server interconnect and server aggregation in Campus Area Networking or Data Center environments) require more extensive testing to be performed at the time of installation. Proper testing and characterization ensure that the vast amounts of data transported reach their destination successfully and reliably.
Our Gigabit Ethernet testing services follows the Inter Society’s “RFC2544 Benchmarking Methodology for Network Interconnect Devices” to provide tests such as:
- Frame Loss and Latency
- Traffic Generation/Monitoring
Trace Analysis provides an analysis of OTDR traces and quickly provides a clear and concise report detailing all necessary OTDR trace data to properly commission your fiber optic cables. This is especially important when coducting dual wavelength, bi-directional testing of fiber optic cables that results in hundreds or thousands of OTDR trace signatures. Trace analysis can be conducted on any size cable.
Spectral Analysis provides an analysis of your DWDM network that enables the optimization of the operation, upgrade and performance of your DWDM system. This ensures maximum performance and reliability of your DWDM network.
Fiber Characterization Service is a series of tests taken on a fiber optic span to determine the integrity of the fiber as well as the performance of a desired transmission rate and/or service.
Types of tests that can be performed include:
- OTDR: Mutiple wavelengths, Bi-directional
- Power Meter and Light Source: Multiple wavelengths, Bi-directional
- Chromatic Dispersion: 10nm wavelength increments, Uni-directional
- Polarization Mode Dispersion: Single wavelength, Uni-directional
- Optical Return Loss: Single wavelength, Both directions
FiberOptic.com provides timely analysis and reporting of the acquired data. In addition, our experts can provide real-time, on-site corrective action when problems are identified.